HP Sprocket Mobile Printer
HP Sprocket is a pocket-size photo printer, released in the market in September 2016.
The Sprocket works with an App on a smartphone or a tablet.
The Sprocket retails for $129.99 and replacement paper is $10 for 20 photo papers.
- Portable: About the size of a smartphone, this Bluetooth printer goes anywhere
- Physical Picture: The Sprocket gives customers the ability to use their smartphone to take photos, with the added benefit of having a physical picture to keep forever.
- It instantly prints photos that are
- 2 X 3 inches
- Have a peel able back, photos can turn into fun stickers.
- The Sprocket works with social media feeds, so you can incorporate text, emojis, filters and frames before you print.
- Uses Zink Technology: It does not require replacement ink and only requires the HP replacement photo paper.
- Active senior population: Those seniors who are retired, use a smartphone, but would like to retain physical pictures.
- Women with children
This demographic (targeted audience) holds the most opportunity, as they are making the majority of buying decisions as well as making gift purchases. The gifting opportunity will be promoted heavily during graduation season and Mother’s Day. The Sprocket is promoted through social media, with a separate campaign for each segment, as well as through tech fairs, and traditional advertising channels. The team monitors these campaigns through a marketing dashboard. In addition to an increase in sales, the marketing department monitors customer satisfaction through online reviews.
Artical by: Mazahar Bukhari