Foradian Technologies is a privately held software provider of ERP Solutions for education institutions. Foradian is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The technical office of the firm is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Today I am going to present the first product which is Fedena.
Fedena is an open source school management software developed on the Ruby on Rails Framework. It is web 2.0 web application developed by Foradian Technologies. Fedena is cloud-based school ERP software used in schools for administration purposes.
Market of this product:
Over 40,000 institutions in 200+ countries are using Fedena to make education management easier. Foradian initiated and successfully implemented Fedena in the state of Kerala for all the government schools. The project was named as Sampoorna. The project was implemented in coordination with the Education Department of Government of Kerala, India to automate the system and process of over 15,000 schools in the state.
- Different plains (pro, pro plus, Enterprise)
- Can modify product according to Customer need
- The basic level code is open source anyone can contribute
- Anyone can resell Fedena under his/her prices & terms
- Available in languages: Fedena is available in Spanish, French and 20 other languages.
- Foradian received the distinguished MIT TR35 award for innovation in the education sector as an emerging technology company.
- Foradian won the Edustars contest awarded by Accel Partners and your story.in as the best education STARTUP in India.
- Foradian Technologies received the Star Entrepreneur Award at the India International Innovation Summit.